Sunday, July 10, 2005

A Little Update

Well after spending a few days here at Grandma and Grandpa's Jake has learned a few new things. Jake has been a busy boy and into everything and has been told "no" a few times. Well he picked that up pretty quickly and now he shakes his head and says "no". I try not to laugh, but it was just too funny. I told Uncle Travis that Jake picked it up from him. On Saturday Grandpa and Travis babysat Jake. Travis surprised me and even changed a diaper!! Dad is such a good grandpa and even took Jake swimming. Grandpa and Grandma love having Jake around, but he sure misses his daddy. Aaron is worried that Jake will forget him, but I told him no chance of that. He loves his daddy.

1 comment:

Malinda said...

How fuuny! We miss Jake here too. We can't wait to see you guys again