


Today Jake is 18 months old. I cannot believe how fast time has gone by. It seems like it took forever to get him here and now time is flying by. It is so bitter sweet to see Jake grow up. I want him to stay my "baby", but it is so exciting to see him learn and develop. I guess that is why our parents didn't stop after just having one child. It is amazing to think how much he has changed in the last 6 months. He is talking more and more and loves to play. He loves to play with his cars and trucks. He will hide his car and say "where car go?" It is so cute. Aaron and I just love hearing his cute little voice. Jake still loves nursery and is getting more involved with the songs. He even started rolling his arms like we do to the song "the wheels on the bus". He does it anytime of day, which translates as "mommy, start singing the song". He'll get mad if I don't! We are still working on the actions to the other verses. Jake is becoming such a little boy and he looked like such a missionary today in his church clothes. Aaron even took some pictures with his old mission name tag on. Only 17 1/2 more years and Jake will be serving a mission. I know that will happen much sooner than I like to think about. I just had to take a minute to brag about my baby. We love him so!!!
3 comments:
Oh he is SO handsome. And he looks great with that missionary tag!
What a cute missionary! You're going to have to keep an eye on this handsome one! It's amazing how the time does fly. Remember when we were just 16 in high school trying to look into the future to husbands and kids??? Crazy stuff.
Post a Comment