Sunday, April 02, 2006

The last few weeks have been kind of hectic. It started out with me getting a sinus infection, then a few days after I started feeling better I had my wisdom teeth out. So that was a rough couple of weeks but we made it through. Now we are getting all packed and ready to move this coming Saturday. We closed on our house last week and everything went great. Aaron and I are so excited about moving into our house, but really not looking forward to all the work that goes into moving.

I don't have any new pictures to post, I guess I haven't been taking a lot of pictures lately.
But here is a picture of Jake 1 year ago. He was such a chubby baby.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh I am so sorry you got your wisdom teeth out. I have to say for me, that was one of the worst things I have gone through. It took forever for me to fully recover and I was on pain medication for 2-3 weeks! Not to mention having a little one to watch all day! At least it's done now instead of later when it would only get harder. Good luck with the move!