Life has been a little hectic the last few weeks. We moved over into our new home over in Nampa over 3 weeks ago and really are loving it. The moving was going great till our moving van broke down 15 miles from Nampa. Aaron had to wait 3 hours for the repair man to come out and fix the truck. It was a long day, but we finally made it.
Aaron started his new job a couple of days later. The people at the firm are very nice and I think this is going to be a great experience for Aaron.
A few days after we moved here we got news that my Grandpa Pickup had passed away. He had been sick for a while and we knew that his body was worn out. He was almost 91 years old. We drove down to Provo for the funeral the next week. The funeral was very nice and so many people came. He was loved by many.
We stayed down in Utah for the rest of the week to spend time with family. We had such a great visit and had a hard time coming back to Idaho. We really have missed living down in Utah.
A couple days after we got home my mom came to visit from Texas. It was kind of a hectic time to come, but she had been planning in for a while. We had a good visit and she helped me hang pictures on the wall and even paint Jake's room. While my mom was here just this past weekend we went to my brother-in-laws graduation and to my cousin's wedding in Salt Lake. It was a crazy weekend, but I really enjoyed it. We came home on Sunday and my mom just left to fly home this morning.
I have pictures to post but I am on Aaron's laptop and they are on our home computer. So I will post them as soon as possible.
1 comment:
Sounds like you have been busy! Can't wait to see pictures of the house! I am so sorry about your Grandpa, he was a wonderful man.
Post a Comment