Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Bad Day
Today has been such a frustrating day. We started Jake's mom n' me swim class this week and went to that this morning. Jake is really loving the water. He hates it when it is time to leave. The class went fine, but after getting out of the pool I started getting a really bad headache. Right after swim lessons I had visiting teaching appointments and was planning on dropping Jake off at my mother-in-laws house. The ladies I visit teach don't have little children and their houses are not child proof. It is hard to bring Jake along so I decided to get a babysitter. So I rush from swim lessons grab Jake some chicken nuggets from McDonalds and drove 15 minutes to my in-laws. Then drive back to my first appointment, After knocking on her door and ringing the bell, I decided that she wasn't home. So I decided to drive to my companion's house and she wasn't home either. So I drove back to my house around the corner to check my messages to see if they cancelled. No messages. I thought maybe my companion went to the next appointment. So I drove to the next lady's house and she wasn't home either. By now I was only 10 minutes till her appointment so I thought she would be home. After waiting a few minutes I went back to the first house to check if she was home, checked my companion's house again, and back to the last appointment. No one home!! SO I went back home called everyone again and no one was home. So I decided to give up. So then I had to drive back and get Jake from my in-laws. By the end of all of this I was so frustrated and my head was just pounding. I was in the car from 12:00 till 1:30. I was ready to scream! Hopefully tonight will be a little less stressfull.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I can sympathize with you with everything you went through today. So sorry! It is no fun to drive around, get stood up esp. when you have a headache and are pregnant. Hope you had a relaxing evening.
So sorry! That is so annoying! Tomorrow will be a better day! When do you find out if you are having a boy or a girl?
I have a doctor's appt today, but we won't be having an ultrasound till sometime in August. But after today I will at least know how much longer I have to wait for my ultrasound appt.
So frustrating! Was today a better day??
You need to sit down, take some tylenol, veg, and eat some chocolate! That is so frustrating to go to all that trouble for nothing. I'm sorry it was such a frustrating day! Hope it got better!
Post a Comment