Austin Douglas Seable was born on Thursday at 3:03 pm. He weighed 8 pounds 4 ounces and was 20 1/2 inches long. He is doing great and is very healthy. We came home from the hospital yesterday and everything is going well. My mom came into town yesterday and it is so great having her here. 

11 comments:
Yeah!!! What a chunky Baby! We love him. Give him kisses from his family in Ohio!
CONGRATS!!! He looks so handsome! Was your labor very long? Can't wait to see more pictures! (And I know I already told you this once, but I love the name Austin!)
He is adorable! We are so excited for you! I love the name Austin and I know Jake will be such a good big brother! Take it easy while your mom is there and let her spoil you! Congrats! Lots of love from Texas!!
Congratulations! I am glad to see that everything went well. He's a cutie!
Congratulations! I've been checking and checking your blog waiting for the news! I hope everything went well with your delivery...looking forward to seeing more pics!
He is such a cutie pie! I hope you are doing well and that everything went well. Can't wait to see more pictures!
All you girls having babies. The circle of life is wonderful!! Congratulations!!
Wonderful news! Congrats! I was visiting with Malinda on Thursday I guess just before you had him. We were almost expecting a phone call from your mom while she was over here! Great name, too. Good luck.
Congratulations! He is beautiful! I'm glad everyone is doing great!
How exciting! Hope you're recovering quickly and all is well. What a cutie - can't wait to see more pictures!
Chria and I wish you all the best. He is a perfect gift for the holiday season. You are truly blessed.
all our love,
lisa and chris pickup
xoxoxoxooxoxooxooxoxoxoxox
Post a Comment