We have really enjoyed having a garden and seeing the fruits of our labor. Last Saturday I canned salsa with the tomatoes and green peppers from our garden. It took me all day and made a huge mess, but it is worth it. We still have tomatoes left, but I think I am going to make marinara sauce with the rest and freeze it.
I walked away from the table and Jake decided to help out. I thought it was too cute. What is funny is that Jake tried to feed his cousin Jordan last week. Jordan is almost 6, so of course he didn't like that. Also Jake missed his mouth and just got macaroni and cheese on his forehead. 
After Aaron left for work the other day, Austin just looked out the window. Poor guy, misses his daddy. Austin is such a sweet little guy. He had his 9 month appointment last Friday and is doing great. He weighs 22 pounds and is 29 inches long. That puts his weight in the 75% and his height in the 90%. I was just happy that he didn't have to have shots this month.
6 comments:
Your boys are so adorable...thanks for the update! I'm so impressed with all the canning you did. I want to plant a garden too...someday. Glad to hear things are going well. Looking forward to seeing more pictures from your trip and Brian's wedding!
Wow, your garden did great! I wish I was as ambitious as you to garden and can. One day maybe!
Yea! I've been waiting for some new pics! Can't to see more from the wedding! Heard there was a little "excitement." :o) Glad everthing worked out.
Your salsa looks amazing....
I love all the pics too. The boys in bed is so cute. That is a great picture of Jake.
The boys are so cute! I love the picture of Austin by the door! How sweet! Good for you for canning - can you come and grow me a garden and then can it!
Nice to see you have been updating. Wish your sister could too. It is always nice to see what you all have been up to. take care
Your salsa looks great! And that is so cute that Austin just sat there after Aaron left!
Post a Comment