Thursday, May 08, 2008

Girl's Weekend

Last Wednesday I flew by myself down to Utah to meet my mom and sister. We went to Women's Conference at BYU on Thurs and Fri and had the best time. The classes and speakers were wonderful. On Saturday we all went shopping and spent the evening together at my grandma's house. We basically just played for 3 days. I was so exhausted by the time I came home on Sunday, but I had had the best time. I love my mom and sister so much. I am so grateful we could spend some time together. I can't wait till next time. How about next year?


I just realized I didn't take hardly any pictures, so I have to get some from my mom and Malinda. Here are 2 I took of my little niece Hailee. She is the cutest, sweetest little thing.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

How fun! That makes me want a sister and a baby girl.

-Laura- said...

That sounds like so much fun! Hailee is adorable!

Sarah said...

That sounds like SO much fun!!!!! I'd love to do that some day!