
So here I am at the beginning of the week. I feel huge!! I am so ready to have this baby. My doctor is inducing me on Monday, so just a few more days to go. I will try to have Aaron post something on Monday or Tuesday. We are so excited to meet our baby girl.
8 comments:
You look great! Good luck with everything Monday... can't wait to see pics of your baby girl!
Wow, its just around the corner. How exciting! Good luck!
Yay! How exciting! You look great--but I totally know how you feel!!! I can't wait to meet her!
wow, congratulations in advance, i feel for you! good luck with everything!
You look beautiful and ready! We are all excited for you. Wish we were there to take the boys! Give them sqeezes for us!
Love, Crystal
Hooray for Monday! I can't wait to see her! I wish we lived closer so I could help with your boys and come visit you in the hospital. :( Good luck!!!
Can't wait to meet her!(well, see pictures!) I will be sending you good thoughts on Monday!
so exciting! Good luck...you're all belly!
Post a Comment