Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I love the 4th of July!

We went down to Utah for the week before the fourth. We had such a great trip. I love spending the 4th of July in Provo.

Our family after the parade.
Grandpa and Emma

Austin loves his grandpa


Nana and Emma


Jake loved wearing his new outfit for the 4th. He kept on saying, "I'm the fourth of July!"

We love watching the parade. This was Austin and Emma's first time at a parade. Growing up we went to Utah almost every summer and it was usually around the first of July. I have so many memories of going to the parade, the arts festival, and watching fireworks at Nana & Boppa's house.







What a happy girl!

What a sad face!


This is how Emma spent the first part of the parade.

Jake's happy smiling face!



2 comments:

Melanie said...

Great family photo! I think that one needs to go at the top of your Blog now! I always love the 4th of July in Provo too. Always so festive. Your kids are just beautiful...what a great looking family you have Marcia!

Melanie said...

love the new title picture!