Friday, August 21, 2009

Andrew & Meredith's wedding day!

Andrew and Meredith were married on August 13th in Salt Lake. It was a great day. I was so glad we could be there for their special day.The happy couple coming out of the temple. Andrew and Meredith are such a cute couple. They look so happy!



Andrew and my Grandma Melvina

Malinda and her daughter Mackenzie




Nana and Emma




I love Emma's sweet face!




Mom and Dad waiting for the couple to come out.



I just love this picture




Meredith is such a sweetheart. We are so excited to have her in our family.





Meredith and her sisters



What a good Uncle





Bride and groom, parents and grandparents






Brian, me, Andrew, & Malinda. We missed you Travis!




My sweet baby girl. We ended up getting a babysitter for Jake and Austin during the day and it was such a great idea. They would have been so restless at the temple and at the lunch. They had a great day without us.

1 comment:

Malinda said...

It was a great day! I am so glad that we all got to be there. They are a very cute couple. I think Meredith fits right in with our family!!!