Christmas morning the kids got up just before 7. I realized later that I didn't take very many pictures. But here is what I got. The lighting was bad and I didn't take the time to do an editing, but they are on the blog!

They are so excited! All three kids got sunglasses in their stockings. Jake and Emma were thrilled with the sunglasses, Austin wasn't so much. He was hoping Santa brought him some trains!



Austin didn't want to open the present that was clearly a book. I finally talked him into in and he was so excited! Santa brought him a Polar Express book. Austin loves trains and love the Polar Express movie!

Santa brought Jake a scooter.

I gave Aaron a picture of the kids for his office.

Emma loves baby dolls. I thought this doll looked a lot like her- blue eyes and blond hair.
Around 2 we went over to Caldwell to be with Aaron's family. We had prime rib, baked potatoes, salad, homemade rolls, and corn. It was delicious! I think the prime rib is Aaron's favorite part of Christmas.



Jake and his cousin, Kjari. They had such a fun time together. I just thought this picture was so cute. (Notice only the roll on Jake's plate- all he had for dinner was 6 rolls! I have such picky eaters!)
1 comment:
That is a great picture of Kjari and Jake!! I need to actually look at all the ones I took that day!! ha ha
Kjari keeps talking about when Jake and Austin come!! who would have thought, I figured she would be more excited about Emma!! :)
Post a Comment