
I am sure everyone can tell from the picture what our secret is. It seems like everyone is announcing that they are expecting and I couldn't wait any longer.
Our new little addition is due Jan 5, which makes me 10 weeks along. We are just so excited and feeling so blessed. Aaron and I are so excited for Jake to be a big brother. Hopefully it will not be too hard of an adjustment for Jake. He is use to having all of our attention being an only child for the past 2 years. I have been trying to point out babies we see on tv or at church, but he doesn't seem to care very much. Jake can say "baby" but only when he wants to, not when I am trying to get him to say it.
We had our 3rd ultrasound last week and everything looks good. The baby was moving and wiggling around. It's only a little over an inch long, probably about the size of a small plum. Aaron thinks the baby looks like a cinnamon bear, because of its short little arms and legs. We got to hear and see the heartbeat the last 2 ultrasounds. It was amazing, just as amazing as it was hearing Jake's heartbeat for the first time. I am just so excited to have little newborn again. Hopefully the next months don't go by too slow!
8 comments:
Congrats Marcia and Aaron! I am so excited for you guys! I'm sure Jake will be a great big brother. We're wondering the same thing about Janelle, how she'll handle the big change in a few weeks. We'll see how it goes! What a cute little gummy bear baby!
Yay!!!! That is so exciting! I'm so happy for you! Our babies will only been 5-6 weeks apart! Congrats! How are you feeling? Is everything going well?
Congratulations! That is so wonderful. you will love having another child! it's great!
I was wondering how long before you published your news! I am still so happy for you guys! I love seeing the sonograms. Thanks for sharing!
love you
YEAH! But my secret is that your grandma told me when I saw her a few weeks ago and I've been waiting for it to become public knowledge! That is great! The best thing for me about having 2 is watching my first child become a sibling. Enjoy the pregnancy!
Congrats! How exciting for all of you. Are you feeling ok? Is it harder or easier the second time around? Good luck with everything!
I have been feeling ok. Mostly just tired, but I do feel like I am starting to get more energy back. I think running after a 2 year old can make anyone exhausted. But I do think that this pregnancy will go by faster than my first just because Jake keeps me so busy!
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you! I wish an easy, fast enjoyable, healthy pregnancy for you and baby! I am going to be wishing PINK for you! :o)
Post a Comment