
This last week Jake has starting sitting down and look through his scrapbooks. It really does keep him entertained for several minutes. He likes to point to a picture of himself and ask "who's that?" then a few seconds later he'll say "me?" It is pretty funny.
5 comments:
Oh Jake!!! We love to look at pictures of him too. Only my kids keep asking me where jacob is??
So cute,, my kids love to look at their scrapbooks too. It makes all that work worth it..
That's so cute! It's nice when your kids appreciate all the time and effort you put into something. Janelle likes her scrapbook too...too bad I've been such a slacker lately and haven't done any 3 year-old pictures yet. Oh well.
How precious! I look forward to those days. Just promise me you'll keep up the scrapbooking for baby #2. You can probably relate since you're not the oldest in your family either, but doesn't it seem like there are a million pictures of the first child and progressively less and less for each of the rest? I guess it was harder back in the old days though since digital photography wasn't around. We have no excuses, but I'm setting myself up for failure since I already have way too many pictures of Ben and he's not even 1 year old yet! Oh well, the number of pictures does not correlate with the amount of love, so it's all good. I'm glad Jake has a scrapbook though to look back on and laugh.
Cute pages! I need to catch up on Kathryn's. It died when I finished her first year. That's so cute that he likes it and teases about who it is. Is he still at a fun age or is he in his terrible twos? Or both?
Post a Comment