You look so cute! So little! Hope you're feeling alright.
You don't look big at all! You look so cute! I think I was definitely bigger at that point! I am going to send you an email soon, so look out for that!
Marcia, you look so cute!
How cute! Such a little bump for 22 weeks!
Your tiny!! YOu are so cute!!
You are adorable!!! You haven't aged any!! How great is that!! Hope all is going well!!
You look great...so tiny. How are you feeling and have you picked out any names?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
You look so cute! So little! Hope you're feeling alright.
You don't look big at all! You look so cute! I think I was definitely bigger at that point! I am going to send you an email soon, so look out for that!
Marcia, you look so cute!
How cute! Such a little bump for 22 weeks!
Your tiny!! YOu are so cute!!
You are adorable!!! You haven't aged any!! How great is that!! Hope all is going well!!
You look great...so tiny. How are you feeling and have you picked out any names?
Post a Comment