Monday, September 25, 2006

Belly picture


Well for anyone that wants to see how big I am getting, here you go. I will be 26 weeks on Friday. Everything looked good at my last doctors appointment. I was measuring a little big, but I always measured 2 weeks bigger with Jake.

5 comments:

-Laura- said...

You look so cute! Hope your baby isn't as big as mine was!

~Jen~ said...

I always measure big too! With bella I was measuring 6 weeks big! Thats no lie, I was a whale! You look great!

Melanie said...

I think you look great! Be proud of that belly!

Sarah said...

You are still so tiny looking! I measured 2-3 weeks ahead with Kathryn but I guess I'm not measuring ahead this time. Anyway, you look cute. Thanks for the picture!

Mindy said...

Thanks for the update! I know it's hard to show everyone how big we're getting, but you look great. Cute outfit!