
Well I guess it is time for another picture. I am 30 weeks along on Friday. I feel like I have really had a growth spurt over the last month and feel like my belly is getting huge.
We have the nursery almost all put together. I still have a shelf and some pictures that I need to hang on the wall. Hopefully I can get that all done this weekend and take some pictures of the room. Everything is pretty much all ready for the baby, now we just have to wait.
Nothing is set yet for the baby's name. Aaron wants to wait till he is born to decide.
5 comments:
You look great! Can't wait to see the nursery pictures! Take it easy!
Oh look so cute!!! I'm glad you are getting your nursery going. We have been so slow with ours. I can't wait to see pictures though!
How cute! I don't think you look huge at all. Only 10 weeks left - that's exciting! You're really on the ball to have the nursery already done - post pictures soon!
You look great! I am so impressed that your nursery is done. I still haven't done much to Spencer's since he's been born. However, he's still sleeping in our room, so I guess I still have time. Can't wait to see the little guy!
I love a big pregnant belly! You look so great! Black eye and all!
Post a Comment