I don't have any new pictures to post, but I will try to post some soon. Everything is going good up here in Idaho. Jake has been talking more and seems to copy a lot of what he hears from us and other people. Jake will sing all the songs from nursery and loves to sing the "little einstein" song from the disney channel. This week he started singing "You got a friend in me" from the toy story movie. He only sings that one line, but it is so cute.
I have been working on getting the baby's room all put together. All the baby clothes are washed and put away in his dresser. We set up the crib a few weeks ago and Jake loves to climb in it. I am hoping that by having it around for a few months he will become less interested in climbing in it. Hopefully that will work. Right now he climbs in the crib and says "night night" and lays dpwn. We are planning to finish painting the room this weekend and I am excited to have to all done and ready for the baby. I will take some pictures once everything is finished.
7 comments:
Can't wait to see the room!
I love that he sings! That's so cute! He sounds like fun... and hopefully he'll stop climbing in the crib, although that's pretty funny too.
Janelle likes the "Little Einsteins" song too. And if I'm in the room when it comes on, it gets stuck in my head all day long...although it's not quite so bad as "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse." Does Jake like that one?
You're so on the ball...we STILL haven't painted Spence's room. How have you been feeling?
Definately post pictures when you are done with the room. Do you have a name picked out?
I think I have decided on a name, but Aaron wants to wait till the baby is born.
Marcia-what is the name you like? or is it a secret until the little man arrives!
I want to name the baby Austin. Aaron likes that name, but he just wants to wait to see the baby to know for sure.
Post a Comment