Sunday, December 10, 2006

Getting bigger

I decided to show some pictures to compare. I am 7 months pregnant with Jake in this picture.


This picture is from last Sat Dec 2. I think I am not as big as I was with Jake. But I am still feeling huge and really getting uncomfortable. I am really getting anxious and counting down to the days till Dec 28th, only 18 more days. I went to the doctor last Tuesday and everything is looking good. My doctor is guessing that the baby will weight 8 1/2 pounds, so we will have to wait and see.

8 comments:

Brianne said...

You're so cute! And you're almost there, hooray! I think you look smaller this time too. I hope that'll be the case for me this time, but so far it's not. Anyway, hope the next couple weeks go by quickly for you. Good luck!

Sarah said...

You are cute! And I think you look smaller too. Less than 3 weeks left! I can't wait to see pictures of the new little guy!

Malinda said...

You look a lot smaller. I was the same way, remember. Well, at least I was smaller in the face the 2nd time around. You look a lot less puffy!! Can't wait for the baby to get here.

Melanie said...

I just love the belly shots. You will be so glad you took them. I think you look so cute. I can't believe it is almost time!

Anonymous said...

You look great! Good luck in the next few weeks, try to get some rest before the new baby comes. Can't wait to see pictures!

Mindy said...

You definately look smaller. I gained less weight and looked smaller the second time around. It helps that our oldest boys keep us so busy!

-Laura- said...

You look great! I definately think you look smaller this time. Hope the next few weeks go by quickly, can't wait to see the little guy!

Anonymous said...

You look so cute! Yes, you are smaller this time. I was smaller with Kiana too. I am so excited for you guys. It's almost time. Hope all goes well!