Tuesday, January 23, 2007

More Pictures

Here are some pictures from the last couple of weeks. Everything is going pretty well. Austin is such a good baby and Jake seems to be doing better adjusting to having a baby in the house.

Jake is putting his little cowboy hat that goes on his Woody doll on Austin's head. After he put the hat on he started saying "Hey Cowboy!" It was pretty funny.




Jake is liking his brother more and more. Which I just love to see.

Austin having some tummy time






Daddy and Austin having some cuddle time

Jake was having a great time pretending that daddy was a horse.

Our cute little monkey! My parents gave Jake this bath towel for Christmas and it is so cute! I also just love to hear Jake say "monkey", it is so cute!

Jake wanted to go outside so bad, but he wouldn't put any clothes or jacket on. He just stood by the door with his snow boots and hat on, so he I wouldn't let him outside. Also it wasn't snowing outside, but Jake just loves to wear his boots. Also he can put them on all by himself!

More time with Daddy.

I just thought this picture was too cute. It looks like Austin has his arms folded. What a reverent boy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are such cute pictures! Austin is getting so big. I love Jake standing by the door with only his boots and hat on - too cute!

Malinda said...

Your baby sure has got big. I love that Jake talks to him like he was a cowboy.

Sarah said...

Awwwww so cute!!!

-Laura- said...

CUTE pictures! I'm glad to hear that Jake's doing better with Austin around. That's so cute about him talking to Austin like a cowboy! And I also love that picture of Jake standing by the door in his boots, that's hilarious! You should frame that one!

Brianne said...

What cute pictures! My parents got Ben that same monkey towel for Christmas - it's so cute, and so appropriate for wild little boys! Glad to hear Jake is adjusting and liking his little brother more. The pictures of them together are so adorable!

Melanie said...

Adorable pics! I love the last one of Austin and of course the one of Jake by the door. Too cute...