I just wrote a whole blog and I lost it. So I can't type another post right now, but enjoy the pictures of Austin. He was one week old yesterday. He is such a sweet boy!
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
So cute! I love the pictures. I bet Jake loves his little brother!
FINALLY!!! What, you don't have time to put pictures up everyday!! What on earth could you be doing?? Just kidding! He is so cute, I just want to kiss, kiss, kiss him. Make sure that do that for me...OK.
8 comments:
So cute! I love the pictures. I bet Jake loves his little brother!
FINALLY!!! What, you don't have time to put pictures up everyday!! What on earth could you be doing?? Just kidding! He is so cute, I just want to kiss, kiss, kiss him. Make sure that do that for me...OK.
He is adorable! I wish I could be there and see him and kiss his cheeks!
Oh, he's so sweet! I want to hold him! How is Jake doing with him?
He looks like a boy! He actually looks like an AUSTIN! I hope things are going well with the new family member....
What a cutie! Hope everything's going well. Keep the pictures of that beautiful baby coming!
He is adorable! I wish so much I could see him in person and hold him! What a sweetheart!
What a cutie! Does he look like Jake did as a baby?
Post a Comment