I don't have to much to say, but here are some pictures from the last week. Things are going good and we are adjusting to life with 2 kids. Austin is 6 weeks old today. Jake is doing so much better and is becoming much more patient with me. Yesterday Austin was fussy and Jake gave him a big truck to play with. I thought it was so cute. Hopefully Jake will always want to share with his brother.
We bought a double stroller last week and Jake had to try it out.
Then he decided to crawl into the bottom basket. It was all really fun until he got stuck and Aaron had to pull him out.
We have church from 2-5pm (yuck!) so Jake doesn't get naps on Sundays. This was last Sunday around 6pm when Jake fell asleep at the table eating chips and salsa.
6 comments:
Too cute! Austin is getting big so fast!
Awww so cute! When are you coming to visit??
Sarah - we are planning on coming to Texas in June. I am really looking forward to a vacation. Also it has been almost 2 years since we have come home for a visit! We will for sure have to get together while we are down there.
Hi Marcia,
I love the pictures! Jake sleepy with the chips & salsa is too cute. I have been working on
re-doing my BLOG~have you seen it? I told Malinda I never get any comments on it so, I think I am the only one looking at it! :o)
I love looking at your pictures. Glad to hear things are going good! Love, Melanie
Cute pictures!!! Austin sure has some adorable little cheeks!
That is sweet of Jake falling asleep at the table. Sundays are so hard. Austin is a cutie!
Post a Comment