Thursday, February 22, 2007

Weight Watchers

Well I decided a couple of weeks ago that I really needed to start working on losing those pregnancy pounds. So last Thursday I joiuned weight watchers. The first week went pretty well, I was just hoping that I would at least lose a pound or two. I went to my second meeting tonight and I was surprised to find out that I had lost 4.6 pounds over the first week. I was so excited. Seeing results makes it so worth it and gives me the motivation to keep going. I know every week won't be this good, but it sure is nice to have a big jump start. I just had to share my exciting news!

5 comments:

~Jen~ said...

Marcia - way to go both on the weight loss and the initiative to start it! I always do pretty good right after the baby is born and then I convince myself that I'm alright. I finally in the past month got the fire under me and have started working out 4-5 times a week and am seeing a huge difference! You're right, seeing positive results is the best!

Sarah said...

Wow that is great! I am having a hard time getting motivated even though I am not happy with where I am at. I hope you keep seeing the results and it goes well!

Brianne said...

Congrats! Although, I was just thinking as I looked at the pictures on your last post that you were looking really good! Baby weight can be so stubborn - I don't even want to think about trying to lose what I've already gained even though that time will be here pretty soon. How motivating for you to get such great results that quickly. Good luck with all that fun stuff!

Melanie said...

You are so good! I wish I would of started right after having each baby! Now the fat seems to have settled in my body! :o) I thought you looked really good in your pictures too!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Marcia!!