Thursday, June 14, 2007

Big Update

Things have been pretty busy at our house and I have been meaning to give an update. We are leaving for a trip to Texas tomorrow, so I will have lots of post when we get back. But here is what has been going on the past couple of weeks in the Seable household. Enjoy the pictures!



A couple of weeks ago Aaron and Jake went on a father son campout. Jake loved it. This picture of Jake hanging out in the tent before bedtime. Jake cried when Aaron pulled into the drive way when they came home. I could tell he had lots of fun because he was covered in dirt.



Austin is 5 months old now and is such a happy boy. He is such a calm, very content little guy. He rolled over for the first time a couple of weeks ago and has only done it a couple times since then. Aaron has missed each time Austin rolled over. Austin is loving his rice ceral. He tried green beans and has really liked them too. I am hoping that he is a better eater than Jake. Jake is so picky.




Austin has started staring out the window when I set him in his high chair. I think it is so cute.




Does anyone have any good ideas for keeping a 3 year old happy on an airplane? I have packed Jake some treats, but I am not sure what else will keep him busy. I don't want to have to carry around of bunch of heavy toys.

3 comments:

-Laura- said...

Cute pictures!! I can imagine Jake loved his camping trip - how fun! Austin is as cute as ever, can't wait to see him in person!

As for the airplane: I like to go to the dollar store and buy some new small toys and coloring books for Janelle to do on the airplane. She loves pulling out the new stuff and it seems to keep her entertained most of the trip. Can't wait to see you!!!!

Brianne said...

Your boys are both so cute! Austin is looking so grown up all of a sudden.

I was going to suggest coloring books too. Also, if you have a small portable DVD player - it was a lifesaver last time we flew with Ben. Good luck with all of that and have a safe trip!

Malinda said...

Jake looks like he is giving a gang sign in the second picture!!! What are you teaching that kid??!?!??!??