Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Haircut


Here are the before and after pictures of my hair. They are not the best pictures because I took them of myself, but here they are. I really like having short hair. It feels so much cooler in the hot weather and ony takes me 5 minutes to do in the mornings.

8 comments:

Sarah said...

It looks great! I love it!

-Laura- said...

SO CUTE!!! You look great! Wow, only 5 minutes to do your hair? It takes me 15 just to blow dry mine. Okay, that's it, I'm chopping mine off too. You're so inspiring Marcia!

Melanie said...

O.k. I don't know if you look more like your mom or Malinda. I like it short too. It looks so cute.

Crystal said...

I was thinking how much you look like your mom too. ~~ You're hair looks great. I wish it only took me five minutes to fix my hair.

Mindy said...

I love that style on you! Too cute! I sometimes wish my hair was't curly, so I could just take 5 minutes after showers to do it. I'm with Laura...it takes me at least 10 minutes to blow dry mine and then I have to flat iron it! thank goodness the boys like to watch morning cartoons!

~Jen~ said...

It looks so good!

Brianne said...

It turned out so cute! How nice to have a 5 minute hair-do! It's perfect for summer.

Emily said...

Short hair is super flattering on you! I love it!