Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Busy Weekend

We had such a busy weekend at our house. Saturday was Aaron's 30th birthday and we spent almost all day celebrating. Aaron and I were even able to go to dinner and to a movie without the kids. It was wonderful! We saw the Bourne Ultimatum. It was really great. Here are some pictures from the last week. We are going to Utah tomorrow for a few days so I will post some more pictures after our trip.

I just love this pictures of Jake helping me water our trees. He is such a cute boy.
Aaron's birthday - opening presents with the boys.

Me and my baby

Sweet baby Austin

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Thats a great picture of you and Austin!

Malinda said...

I LOVE all those pictures. I can't wait to hug that fat baby!

Melanie said...

Your babies are so cute! Marcia you look so good. Every picture is just adorable.

Lisa Pickup said...

I wish we would have seen you when we went to Utah. I guess our timing was off. We hope to see you soon and get to know your little boys.
love lisa

Rob said...

Aaron Sable turns 30. Congrats.

Check us out when you've got a chance:

robandrose.jamiesons.org

Aguante Norte!