Thursday, August 30, 2007

Good ol' Provo!

I have been meaning to post something since we got home Sunday night, but have been having a busy week. Aaron was able to take some Continuing Legal Education courses during Education Week, so we thought it would be a great chance to take a little trip. We had a good visit with all 3 of my brothers and my grandma Pickup. Jake just loves his Uncle Brian. Every time we get in the car he says, "Go Brian, go Brian". I sure wish we all lived closer. I realized once we got back from Utah, that I really didn't take every many pictures.
This picture is up behind the Provo temple. The weather was beautiful. I just love the mountains in Provo! Austin is so content outside. Usually doesn't make a peep. We went out to dinner at the Riverwoods on Thursday night. Jake had such a great time running under the fountain.
Uncle Bone and Austin. We were so excited that Travis came up from St. George for the weekend.

3 comments:

-Laura- said...

I love Provo! Being back there this summer made me miss it!

Cute pictures!

Melanie said...

I'm jealous you live so close and can visit so often. That is so cool. The mountains are so pretty. Looks like you had great weather.

Malinda said...

I can't wait to come and visit. Only 2 weeks till we see you guys!!!