Monday, November 05, 2007

6 things

I've been tagged by Crystal, so here goes.

The rules:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.


1) I still have tons of clothes I wore in high school hanging in my closet. I really need to donate them to DI. They are too small and not really in style anymore. I guess I just don't want to let go of the younger, skinnier me.

2) I am the queen of unfinished projects. I seem to always start new projects and never finish them. I have a quiet book that I started for Jake when he was 15 months old that still isn't finished. I painted the boys bathroom in March and left a little around the door unpainted when I ran out of painters tape. I have since bought the painters tape, but have yet to get the paint out and take 15 minutes to finish the job. For Christmas this year I am making quilts for the boys, when I told Aaron about it he joked around with me about when I would finish them. He said something like maybe for graduation or wedding presents for them someday. I am going to prove him wrong and I am determined to finish these quilts. (I actually worked on them this morning!) This is a habit I would really like to break. So I don't want to start anymore projects. I love the feeling of finishing a project and being able to check it off my list.

3) I hate folding laundry. I don't mind washing and drying, but then the clean clothes pile up on my couch or sit in a laundry basket all day or some days for a couple of days. I wish I could just get them folded and all put away.


4) I love being pregnant! I loved getting a big belly. My stomach will never be the same, but it was so worth it! When I finally got pregnant with Jake I was just so grateful and excited to finally be having a baby. Both my boys are total miracles.

5) When I was growing up my three brothers drove me crazy. They were so loud and always teasing me. I would always say when I grow up I am having all girls. I have to laugh about this, since so far I have all little boys!


6) Some days I can't believe that I live in Idaho. Not that it is a bad thing! Growing up I never would have guessed that I would marry a guy from Idaho and end up living here. Until I went to Ricks College I had never even been in the state of Idaho. I only wish now that Idaho were closer to Texas or even better that we lived in Texas!

OK, I tag Malinda, Melanie, Lisa, and Michelle!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh I am totally the same with unfinished projects!!! Remember, we were working on the quiet books about the same time! I haven't done anything for probably a year, or close. Yikes. I'm getting better about not starting things unless it's small enough I know I will finish, but I could still be better!

Crystal said...

Thanks for sharing! Lots of things I didn't know about you. I agree with #4.

Emily said...

I hate folding laundry too! my LEAST favorite chore!


I love you Halloween pics, your "little stinker" is so adorable!