Thursday, November 01, 2007

Happy Halloween - a day late!

I just wanted to share a few pictures from yesterday. We took the boys to our wards trunk or treat. Jake had a great time and got plenty of candy.
Jake wanted to be Dash for Halloween. Aaron had the idea of using Jake's pj's that we already had, so it made Jake costume effortless. That works for me!
We had such a hard time trying to get a pictures of the boys together. They just didn't want to hold still.
My cute little Austin. He started clapping yesterday and it was just so cute. He is such a happy little guys. I had to include a picture of his new trick. I sure love this little guy!

5 comments:

Brianne said...

They're both adorable! How nice to already have the pj's and not have to worry about a costume...great idea. I love Austin's chubby little face in that skunk costume. Too cute!

-Laura- said...

So CUTE! Austin makes one adorable little skunk! And I love his clapping picture. :) Wow, I hadn't even thought about using pajamas as a costume. Jake looks like he's straight from the movie! We're doing that next year!

Mindy said...

very cute! That little fat skunk is adorable! I have to say I love new tricks too...esp. the clapping. fun stuff!

Crystal said...

Love the costumes!! Ditto to Austins cute chubby little cheeks in his outfit! (You've been tagged on my blog.)

Sarah said...

SOOO cute! I love the little skunk!