
I just realized that I didn't post about Travis' mission call.
On New Years Eve my brother Travis received his mission call to serve in the Mexico City East mission. Travis reports to the MTC on April 2. Travis is so excited and I love seeing how enthusiastic he is about his mission. I still can't believe my little brother is old enough to be going on a mission. I love you Travis!
5 comments:
that's just wonderful! Mexico City is a huge place. He is so lucky to have this opportunity
That is so exciting!!! That's where my dad went! (Although in his day I'm sure there wasn't an east or west mission.) Congrats Travis! I cannot believe he is already 19.
Way to go T-Bone. He will be such a great missionary!
Wow, that is crazy that he is leaving on a mission. how neat!
That's awesome!!! How exciting for him!
Post a Comment