Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A Finished Project

I set a goal to finish this quilt by Christmas. My parents, Aaron, and Aaron's parents all went in together and gave me a really nice sewing machine for Christmas. So I waited till after I got my new machine to finish this quilt for Jake's bed. I love my new sewing machine! And I love how the quilt turned out. Jake loves his "new blanket". It feels so nice to finish a project.



6 comments:

-Laura- said...

I love it! So cute! Want to make one for Spencer??? It IS a nice feeling when projects get finished. I always set out starting projects and then in the middle of it wonder why in the world I wanted to do it. But when it's finally finished, it feels great!

Sarah said...

It looks GREAT! I love it! I'd love to do something like that for the girls, but I don't know when I would make myself work on it. I have to really be ready. Are you going to make something for Austin?

Mindy said...

very cute! nice work.

Lisa Pickup said...

great job. I really want to learn how to quilt.

Emily said...

Cute, I love the stars!

Seable Family said...

Thanks you guys! I have all the stuff to make a matching one for Austin. I am just not in that big of hurry since he is still sleeping in his crib.