Tuesday, March 18, 2008

It's about time

Ok, I have been such a slacker. I haven't posted on my blog in almost a month. Over the past month we have all been sick several times and life has been a little crazy. Austin and I have both had colds since last week and have both been miserable. I am so sick of winter and all the sickness. I can not wait till Spring! I posted some pictures from the last few weeks. Nothing too exciting, just the day to day stuff. Jake build a snowman back in Feb that was huge. A week later it was almost melted, but he went outside and put the carrot, rocks, and scarf back in place. I thought it was pretty funny.
Just a few cute pics of Austin

Jake playing outside.

Grandma Seable brought the boys over Valentines day cookies. They were huge and the boys loved them.

happy boy

Jake using his watercolors.



2 comments:

Melanie said...

Glad to see you are back and feeling better! Those cookies are too cute!

Sarah said...

I hope you're done with sickness for awhile! And I hope you get some spring weather soon!

Your boys are cute! Austin is getting so big!