Over a month ago I decided to give digital scrapbooking a try. With the help of my friend Sarah, I feel like I am starting to figure things out. I wanted to post a couple of layouts to get some opinions. I think I could really love digital scrapbooking, but I still feel like I have so much to learn.
(Sorry I can't remember where I got this paper and stitching)
Everything is from Shabby Princess Vintage Florals freebie kit
Everything is from Kristin CB's kit Rugged at the Sweet Shoppe Designs

haPEA birthday kit - freebie from Two Peas in
a Bucket

Everything is from Kristin CB's kit Rugged
7 comments:
Looks fantastic and I love the new blog header!
Thanks! Sarah made the header for me a couple of weeks ago.
I LOVE these Marcia!!!! I especially love the last 2--maybe because of the super cute pictures that match perfectly!!! They all look great! I can't wait until you get some printed. It's always so fun to have your hard work in your hands!
SO CUTE! so where are you getting them printed from? what are the main websites you're using?
Hey Marcia,
I made a digital scrapbook about a year ago. It was so fun, nice easy.. I loved it. I found it very relaxing. I find though that I am so much more protective of it, than the scrapbooks I made myself because if someone folds a page or pushes to hard on the book that it will be ruined or if they are drinking something while looking at it, I feel like I am biting my nails,because there is nothing covering the pages to protect them. I have sinced moved mine to the top shelf because someone bent it back so far the binding got all funky. :o(
I love all the pictures! The layouts are so cute. are your boys finally feeling better?
I love them all! So cute! You did a great job! I'm just itching to get my hands on a new photo editing program. I have a really old version of photoshop elements that is seriously dying. (I had no idea computer programs could die of old age, but they can.) Do you use photoshop elements? One of these days when I have a new program, you can teach me!
you are really good at this! I need to start--or atleast take a look at it all!
Post a Comment