Tuesday, April 08, 2008
Slacker
OK, things have been busy around here and I never seem to make in on the computer. We were in Utah all of last week too. On top of being super busy I have been sick off and on since Jan. I went back to the doctor last night and he said a have another sinus infection and I have been fighting some asthma. He gave me a breathing treatment and put me on an antibiotic. I am hoping that I start feeling back to normal soon. The last three months are kind of a blur. I have tons of pictures from our trip to Utah to post, but are here are some from Easter. I feel silly posting pictures from Easter when it was several weeks ago, but here goes.
I tried to get a good picture of the boys together, but didn't have much luck. Also we were running late for 9:00 church and Aaron was speaking in sacrament meeting.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cute boys!
They are so big! Very Cute!
They look so cute Marcia! I love the one of Aaron holding Austin down.
We may be coming to Utah in July. Hopefully we could meet up. :o)
It's always stressful to get good pictures of the kids together, especially when they're so small. :) Cute little guys! Hope the talk went well. :)
Post a Comment