Grandma Marsha bought Jake a Lightning McQueen fishing pole and he was in heaven. We weren't sure if he would like fishing, but he loved it. He didn't catch anything, but more importantly he had a great time.
Austin wasn't so sure about riding on the boat. I also don't think he really like the feeling of the life jacket. He kinda looked like he was wearing a neck brace. A couple of time he dropped his cookie and leaned over to get it and couldn't reach it. That was a little frustrating to him.
We had a fun time on the lake and Jake has been talking about fishing ever since. The only bad thing is that I have a terrible sunburn on my back and shoulders. It had been a while since they had seen the sun. So I am still hurting today, but a least the boys had fun.
1 comment:
That looks like so much fun! Jake's Lightning McQueen fishing pole cracked me up. Spencer is turning into a major "Cars" fan too. I think it's hilarious. Sorry about your sunburn though...that is definitely not fun. :)
Post a Comment