We are going to be in Texas during the first part of July and I want to have a play date. Malinda and her family are going to be in town too.
So how does the spray park in Allen on Thursday July 10th at 10am sound? I hope everyone in the area can come. Let me know if you can make it. It will be so fun to catch up with everybody.
6 comments:
Oh yea! I'm so excited! I'll be there too.
I think I can do that! I'd love to see you and the boys!
Oh, bummer! I can't come, we are going on a "baby-moon".
I wanna come! Can you move it up to Provo...? I will be in Utah July 16-22,,,hopefully we could get together.
Hey, I want to come but I have a few hair appointments! Bummer! Let Malinda know I told Jennifer and she said she is going to try and come!
Post a Comment