We had a great Christmas. We went over to Aaron's parent's house for Christmas Eve with most of Aaron's family. We had lots of yummy food and opened presents together. The boys had great time with their cousins. On Christmas morning we opened presents with the boys at home and enjoyed a breakfast casserole and cinnamon rolls. We took our time getting ready and let the boys play all morning with their new toys. Then in the afternoon we went back over to Aaron's parent's house. We were spoiled with a prime rib dinner and watched a couple of movies and played some games. It was a pretty laid back day, but we really enjoyed it.
Aaron surprised me this Christmas with a new digital SLR camera. I was so surprised and so excited. I already love it, but still have lots to learn.

Jake really wanted a MACK truck from CARS. Thanks Nana and Grandpa, Jake loves it.
Austin loves trains. It was so cute to watch how excited he was playing with his new train.
Jake was so cute on Christmas morning. He loved passing out the presents and made sure that he and Austin took turns opening presents.
We hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!
4 comments:
Looks like fun! Merry Christmas to you all.
Wish we could have been there! The boys are getting bigger every time I see them. What a great Christmas. We love you guys. How exciteing about your camera! :)
Crystal
Aww, sounds and looks like fun!!! And how exciting to get a new camera in time for the new baby!!!
What a fun Christmas! I can't wait to see new pictures with your new camera! I love mine!
How are you feeling? Not much longer now! How was Austin's birthday? Can't wait to see more pictures!
Post a Comment