Austin had his second birthday on the 28th. It is hard to believe that he is already two. Time has really flown bye. He is such a fun little guy and we love him so much. Austin is talking a ton and loves to do everything that Jake does. Right now he loves trains and legos. Austin new favorite treat is hot chocolate. He can't get enough of it.
(Our little baby boy)
4 comments:
Wow! He's so big and SO handsome! What a cutie!
What a CUTIE! Happy birthday Austin! His hair looks like it's got a little red tint in it.
How are you feeling Marcia??? Just a few weeks, right?
I love two year olds. The age kind of has a terrible name for itself, but for my two boys, two was such a fun year! Hope it's a good one for you too.
Happy Birthday Austin! Wow, 2 years old! He is so cute. I agree, I see some red in his hair! I sure think he looks like you Marcia! Now, the count down till Baby #3!
Post a Comment