A couple of nights ago I tried to get a pictures of all three kids. I was not very successful. Austin didn't want to lay down next to Jake and the Emma wasn't looking at the camera. I will have to try again another day.
Bribery....candy! That is how I always got pictures when they were little. They got a few little candies afterwards or if I took them to the picture studio, we walked down to the candy store afterwards...I still use it to this day! Keep a little jar of Hershey kisses around! :o)
1 comment:
Bribery....candy! That is how I always got pictures when they were little. They got a few little candies afterwards or if I took them to the picture studio, we walked down to the candy store afterwards...I still use it to this day! Keep a little jar of Hershey kisses around! :o)
Post a Comment