Yes! New pics! That first picture..I thought oh my gosh! She looks just like Aaron!(girl version!) I love the pacifier. How are the boys adjusting to the new baby? I wish I still had all the hair bows I had from my girls. I had so many...I would of sent them to you! thinking of you often! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
7 comments:
She is so beautiful! I can't wait to see her.
What a little princess! She's just beautiful!
She is precious! Are you just loving dressing up a little girl? :)
Yes! New pics! That first picture..I thought oh my gosh! She looks just like Aaron!(girl version!) I love the pacifier. How are the boys adjusting to the new baby? I wish I still had all the hair bows I had from my girls. I had so many...I would of sent them to you! thinking of you often! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Oh, she's adorable and I love those hair bows!!
She is so cute!!!!!
Looks like a little Marcia!!
Post a Comment