She is just precious! I can totally see both of your boys in her in this picture!!
It is like looking at Jake in a hair bow. I can't believe how much she looks like him... She is so cute I just want to squeeze her.
And she looks absolutely perfect! I love her blessing dress!
So beautiful! I can't wait to see more pictures! She is just adorable. I agree, its like looking at your boys in ruffles and ribbons!
She is apsolutely perfect!! I can't wait to see more. Crystal
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She is just precious! I can totally see both of your boys in her in this picture!!
It is like looking at Jake in a hair bow. I can't believe how much she looks like him... She is so cute I just want to squeeze her.
And she looks absolutely perfect! I love her blessing dress!
So beautiful! I can't wait to see more pictures! She is just adorable. I agree, its like looking at your boys in ruffles and ribbons!
She is apsolutely perfect!! I can't wait to see more.
Crystal
Post a Comment