Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Time for a new post.

Emma will be 2 months old tomorrow and I just can't believe it. We just love her so much! She is starting to smile and it is sooooo cute! I have been trying to get a picture of her smiling, but have a hard time catching it. I also have been attempted to make hair bows for Emma. I still need to keep practicing my bow making-skills. Does anyone know of any good online instructions for making bows?

4 comments:

Nykreim said...

Yes, just find a good online site to order them already made! hee hee, seriously though there are some really good sites that are cheaper then buying all the ribbon and stuff. I will pass some on to you later! She is so cute!!

Crystal said...

She is a doll!! I think I got this from Sarah's site and saved it in case I ever have a girl. :-) http://www.girlythingsbows.com/boutique_bow.html

Sarah said...

If you made those bows, I think they're great! I wish I had made more BEFORE the baby came, but you know. :) I've only made like 2 so far.

I do think there are some great sites, but I think they are all much more expensive! But, I also always buy ribbon and things on sale--and I can use the ribbon for my other girls as well.

Anyway, Crystal, gave you the site that I use--it's the best that I've seen. The link is for the boutique bows which are very popular I guess, and here's a link for the main site with lots of different kinds!

http://www.girlythingsbows.com/

-Laura- said...

What a cutie! She's got the cutest smile! I love the one where she's sticking her tongue out. :) I have zero advice about bows, I actually just asked Sarah about them! Good luck making them though, I'm sure they'll be adorable.