Friday, November 20, 2009

new pictures!

We tried to get the kids pictures taken together and didn't have any success. I was so disappointed, but oh well. I am hoping to try taking some on my own outside. We will see how that goes.
We got a couple cute ones of Jake.



Emma was perfect of course!











This is what they put together to get all three kids in one picture. I wasn't going to buy it and then they lady gave me a big discount, so I decided to take it.



Austin was awful! He would not hold still. I tired giving him candy, promising him ice cream afterwards, and nothing worked. We even did a retake and it was worse then the first time. If any one has any advice on how to get an almost 3 year old to hold still for pictures I would love to hear it.








3 comments:

meredith said...

your kids are so cute. They are all looking older! why do they grow so quickly??

Mindy said...

they are pretty cute!!! it must be a middle child thing. My middle child is naughty a lot!!!

-Laura- said...

Okay, I know it was probably super frustrating for you, but those last few pictures are hilarious! That's totally how Spencer is too...will not sit still. I second Mindy, must be a middle child thing. :) Cute pictures!!

When you try your own you could let Austin hold a special toy or let the kids have lollipops. My kids had their picture done awhile ago and the photographer gave them lollipops and the picture actually turned out really cute! Good luck! I know how hard it is, we tried doing a picture with all three of mine a few days ago and it was cuh-razy!!