Change all the answers so they apply to you!
The idea is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends that you might not have known!
1. High heels or boots? high heels
2. What time did you get up this morning? around 6:15. Austin came into our bedroom and switched the lights on.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs. (dollar movies with the kids)
4. What is your maiden name? Pickup
4. What is your maiden name? Pickup
5.. What is your favorite TV show? Grey's Anatomy
6.. What do you usually have for breakfast? cereal or toast
7. What is your middle name? Elizabeth
8. What food do you dislike? mustard
9. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Michael Buble's newest CD Crazy Love
10. What characteristic do you despise? lying
11. Favorite Clothing? Something that makes me look skinny and is comfortable
12. Anywhere in the world on vacation? Hawaii or Europe
13. Are you an organized person?I want to be and try to be.
13. Are you an organized person?I want to be and try to be.
14. Where would you retire to? Someplace warm, sunny, and close to family.
15. What was your most recent memorable birthday? My 27th birthday- my mom flew in for a few days to celebrate with me.
16. What are you going to do when you finish this? to bed.
19. When is your birthday? October 22nd
20. Are you a morning person or a night person? morning I guess.
21. What is your shoe size? 7
22. Do you own any animals? NO. I don't think I could handle it.
23. Any news you'd like to share? I wish I could share that Austin was potty training.
24. When you were little? I wanted to be a nurse.
25. What is your favorite flower? Tulips
26. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Feb 12th - Aaron and I are leaving the kids with Grandma for the night!
27. What's your favorite part of Christmas? Seeing the excitement on my kids faces
28. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? pink
29. How is the weather right now? COLD!
30. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Malinda
31. Favorite soft drink? cherry Diet pepsi
32. Favorite restaurant? On the Border or Italian Villa
33. Hair color? Light Brown
34. What was your favorite toy as a child? Dolls or Barbies
35. Summer or winter? Summer
35. Summer or winter? Summer
36. Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla.
37. Coffee or tea? Neither- hot chocolate
40. When was the last time you cried? last night - it had been a really long day
41. What is under your bed? extra pillows
41. What is under your bed? extra pillows
42. What did you do last night? Young Women's New Beginnings at church
43. What are you afraid of? Losing a family member
4. Salty or sweet? both
45. Best quality you have? not sure
46. How many years at your current job? almost 6
47. Favorite day of the week? Friday
47. Favorite day of the week? Friday
50. Do you like finding out all this stuff about your friends? yes
51. If you had the chance to go out dancing with the girls or out with your significant other to dinner which would it be? both would be great!
52 Favorite meal : Mexican
53. If you could come back as an object, animated or not, what would it be? not sure
Anyone that wants to join in, post your answers on your blog!
1 comment:
I think that I knew most of those answers.
Post a Comment