Friday, February 05, 2010

Emma's First Birthday

Miss Emma turned one on the 19th of January. It is so hard to believe that she is one! I love this baby girl so much. She is such a sweet little thing. Emma is such a good eater and loves pretty much everything I have given her. She is so close to walking and crawls all over the house. Emma loves to cuddle! She also loves to dance. In the car she is always kicking her feet or bobbing her head to the music. It love it!



I made this banner that had a picture from each month of her life. I saw this idea online and had to try it. I think it turned out pretty cute and it was very easy to make.

Opening presents

Emma didn't really know what to think of her cake. She was probably thinking, "Why am I sitting in just my diaper on the table?"


Emma's Birthday cakes!


The sweet birthday girl!

(Poor Emma had a black eye in this picture. I few days before her birthday she fell and hit the corner of the computer tower. Her eyelid was all purple and blue. I am sure it really really hurt. Poor girl!)



6 comments:

Malinda said...

Oh My GOSH!! She is SO BIG!! I can't believe it. I LOVE the cake. It turned out so good. You are going to have to tell me how you made the banner. I am going to do that for Laci. Maybe I can do something similar for the other kids. Good Job Marcia... and Emma too.

-Laura- said...

What a little doll!!! She is ADORABLE! I can't believe you just celebrated her first birthday. Have you figured out how to stop your kids from growing so fast? I'm still looking for a cure...

P.S. Love the banner idea!! Turned out so cute!

Rick & Marianne said...

It's so fun to see your family! It's been so many years since we have seen each other. It's nice to read your updates. I love your cakes for Emma...I'm not going to let my kids see the pictures of them. They might just want to join your family! Take care!
Love,
Marianne and Rick

Rick & Marianne said...

It's so fun to see your family! It's been so many years since we have seen each other. It's nice to read your updates. I love your cakes for Emma...I'm not going to let my kids see the pictures of them. They might just want to join your family! Take care!
Love,
Marianne and Rick

Nykreim said...

I love this!! She is so cute!! I love the picture of her hugging the stuffed animal, I just love that age, when something so simple can bring such true joy!!! I LOVE the cake you made her!! So cute! We would have so much fun together if we lived closer!! I HATE it!!

Mindy said...

She is precious! I love the banner idea! fun stuff!