Sunday, November 12, 2006

Counting down

I had my 32 week doctors appointment last week. Everything is going good. I am measuring right on for my due date and the doctor thinks that the baby weights just under 4 pounds now. I feel like my belly is huge and it is hard to believe that the baby will most likely double in size before he is born. I am counting down the weeks and am getting anxious to hold this little guy. Hopefully the next 7 1/2 weeks will go by fast.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yay! I hope it does go fast for you. The holidays will probably help with that. My baby was just over 3 lbs at my 30 week appt, and then I only measured 33 weeks at my 38 week appt and had an 8 lb baby? I don't understand these things! I'm sure he will be perfect!