Everything went well at my appt today. I will be 34 weeks on Friday. The doctor said that he thought the baby was close to 6 pounds now. Jake was 8 pounds 15 ounces, so the doctor is thinking this baby will be around the same size. The most exciting part of my appt today was that my doctor scheduled me to be induced on December 28! I am due Jan 5th, so this will be about a week early. My doctor doesn't want the baby to get too big and having the baby in 2006 will work better with our insurance deductible. I am just so excited to have an date set. Just 5 weeks and 2 days more!
4 comments:
Wow that is so exciting!!!! I can't wait to see pictures of your little guy! And his room looks great. I love the green!
So the 28th is the "inducement" date????? :)
Yea! That is great! Isn't it so wonderful to finally have a date you get to meet your new little one? That's so nice of your doctor to schedule a 2006 baby, you'll have an extra tax refund bonus!
I was thinking the same thing as Laura - tax break! It's just exciting to have a date set regardless of the other stuff. Not too much longer!
P.S. That's a good day - my wedding anniversary!
Post a Comment