We went down to Provo for Thanksgiving to be with my Grandma and brothers. We had such a great time, but I did decide that it is not easy or very comfortable to travel 8 months pregnant. But we are still glad we had the chance to go. We went down on Wednesday and came home Sunday. Here are some pictures from our trip.

Jake was 4 months old when Andrew went on his mission, so I was unsure if he would be very friendly. But when we got there Jake ran to Andrew and jumped in his arms, It was really cute. Jake doesn't sit still very much, but he decided to sit on Andrew's lap to watch the Cars movie.

Enjoying our Thanksgiving dinner - I look funny in this picture, but it was the only picture of the 3 of us.



On the drive down to Provo, Jake was very entertained by a burger king crown. What a silly little guy!


Here a picture of Andrew at Thanksgiving dinner at my aunt and uncle's house. We had such a good visit with Andrew. This was the first time that we had seen him since he got home from his mission in August.
5 comments:
Hi Marcia, Glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving. I talked to Grandma yesterday and she was so funny. She thinks Jake is a crack up. Hope you are feeling well! Only a month to go!
Holy cow, I cannot believe that is Andrew! He was probably 12 the last time I saw him! Glad you had a fun trip!
Looks like it was a fun trip! I want to take a trip to Utah!
I can't believe "Dewey" is already back from his mission! He probably isn't even called that anymore he's so grown up now. I'm glad he and Jake got along so well too - cute picture of them together. Road trips are not too fun when you're as pregnant as you are - I'm glad you survived okay!
I wish that we were there too!!! We miss you guys so much. And everyone there in Utah! Looks like you all had so much fun.
Love, me
Post a Comment