Tuesday, March 06, 2007

My Boys!


We had Jake and Austin's pictures taken at Sam's Club a couple of weeks ago. These old fashion style pictures are really fun. We had Jake's taken at the Sam's Club in Idaho Falls when he was 18 months and we were really excited to see Sam's Club doing the same thing here in Nampa. It was a little hard to prop Austin up and get Jake to stay in the picture, but I thought the picture turned out cute!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute~ I couldn't help but smile! I love Jake's and Austin's expressions!

Malinda said...

I love it!

Sarah said...

That is the cutest thing ever! It makes me want to go do it!

Melanie said...

So totally cute! I was hoping you would be posting yours soon too..

Brianne said...

So dang cute! I want one too! I wonder if our Sam's Club is doing that now? Seriously, too cute.

Mindy said...

soooo cute!