Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Trip to Provo

Last Friday we decided to drive down to Provo for the weekend. My parents were coming up from Texas and we really wanted the kids to see their grandparents. My grandma's birthday was Sunday so we also wanted to spend that special day with her. So here are some pictures from the weekend.

Jake loves to hold Austin now.

Austin with Nana


My grandma and dad.


My dad just loves Austin. He loves to make Austin smile. My dad even bought Austin this shirt that says "My first St. Patricks Day"

Nana blowing out her candles. Jake was trying to help, but he mostly just spit, so we kept him far back from the cake.

Uncle Brian is such a good uncle.


Jake loves playing with Brian. He is his favorite.

My grandma really wanted to hold Austin, but she couldn't hold him very long. SHe said her arms are too weak. Austin is such a chunk.

My cousin Becca and Austin.

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Austin is such a little chubby guy! So cute!

-Laura- said...

Marcia-I love your new layout! What a fun trip! We've been dying to get out to Utah. Hopefully soon!! I just love Austin's little cheeks!

Crystal said...

What a cutie! I love to see men w/ babies. It shows their softer side. Austin and Jake sure are cuties!

Melanie said...

Thank you for posting these pictures! I would of loved to of joined you for dinner and cake. Grandma looks great! Austin is just adorable! I love it! I bet it was so good to see your parents too!